FFX Madman

Anything that FFX Madman wants to write!!

Good morning Teacher!!

If I am going to become a science teacher...





I will mark the Science Paper 2 with love




with care





even if my students get it wrong....

I'll write out the answers for them





I'll work my socks out to read his calculations...





I will be patient and understanding




I'll screw the graph... don't they learn this stuff in Maths??





one paper wasted on some diagrams... ahhh... poor trees...



Then on the last page...


I'll let go!!

5 comments:

Anonymous

haha.. so cute!!! all the best if u're going to be one!

 
Anonymous

funny la u.. i dont want a science teacher like u man.. lol

~sheryl

 
Anonymous

lol..funny pic dude,haha....how on earth r u going 2 mark the test papers with love?? haha,the students wont even appreciate it..

 

keep doing that and you'll make Einstein in the whole class...! Science teacher...suit you mate!

 

haha! U look soo cute. Nice one :D